Thursday, November 16, 2006

''mr dancys day''

good morning,i tried to write last night,but the server was not working.it was saying the message could not be
published. if you get this message 11/16/06,the message for 11/15/06/ reads as follows... mr Dancy had a
very relaxing day,he worked with me on a puzzle and played dominos.he is talking more and seems alert.i
would like to do more outings with him such as lunch out,going shopping and let him make purchases,please
let me know if you all are agreeable.thanks ilene simmons

2 comments:

Justine said...

Thanks, Ilene. I like the idea of outings - but I'm not so sure about shopping and purchases. Money is something that is not a really good topic for my dad generally speaking. What exactly did you have in mind?

Justine

Catherine said...

Outings is something we could talk about in the future. Possibly putt-putt golf down the street, or to the park, or maybe a friends. My Dad does not care for shopping.