Tuesday, September 11, 2007

'' Mr Dancys' Day''

Hi ,Mr Dancy was up this morning at 6:30 am,I assisted
Him with a shower, sitz bath ,back-rub and skin care.
After breakfast i took him down to the activity room to
Participate in sittersize,while there christy informed me
That Mr Dancy could not come for exercise anymore
I was upset because he was really enjoying working with
the weights,I asked Christy for a set of weights so that
I could do the exercise with Mr Dancy at his home ,she
Agreed and i have the weights.The nurse arrived around
10:am she examined Mr Dancy and gave him his vitamin
b-12 shot,she said that he was doing very well.We went
For a walk and Mr Dancy worked on the coloring book
That cathy bought for him.he had his medication and
Is now relaxing by the tv.Ilene

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Thanks for trying to get him to Sittercize. I am sorry that they made this uncomfortable for you. Thanks for getting the weights though.

See you tomorrow after 10 am.