Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mr Dancy Update Thursday

Mr Dancy was asleep when i arrived he did not want to get up this morning until Barb came in to get him up. He began his day with a shower etc. He then had breakfast and afterwards participated in a puzzle and then went for his regular morning walk and went to his room to watch TV. Later on he had lunch and after lunch he talked for a while about his sister jenny and living in New Orleans Louisiana. He then took another walk and sat in the chair and read the big prints in the magazine that he was looking through and then dosed off a little and later on transferred to the couch and remained there until i left. He had a much better day than yesterday.

1 comment:

Barb said...

It was 8:30am when I went in to wake Dad up. He was fairly quick to get up when I told him it was time...I asked him to give me his hand and I helped him (with Lois' assistance) pull up on the bed.