Thursday, August 30, 2007

Karen Berg, PA Visit on Wednesday

Karen came for her visit. It has been six weeks since the last visit. She asked Dad a few questions. He replied that he was miserable but when she asked further he said that in general he was doing fine. She also checked the "hard place on his inner arm" and seemed to think it was doing okay. She will plan a visit in about 3 months. She said we can call at any time if something comes up. (I have her card next to the phone in the kitchen.)

Afterwards I talked a bit with Ilene and we talked about changing her schedule. She will look it over and share her thoughts soon. She was open to all my suggestions.

I also mentioned the laundry detergent usage and Ilene said that her son thinks she uses too much also so it doesn't bother her to be criticized. She will try to limit her wash to two times a week with small and/or "emergency" loads in between.

I told Ilene that my sisters think she is doing a great job!



.

No comments: