Monday, November 19, 2007

Dad's Weekend

Not much happened this weekend. Ilene stayed over until 11 pm on Friday so I could attend the play "Look Homeward Angel".

Saturday Bettie came over and watched Dad while I went to exercise class. Bettie said that the hidden picture searches are too hard for Dad. She seems to enjoy doing them herself though.

Sunday morning Dad did some yoga with me. He even got down on the floor for a while, but mostly he did the arm stretches in the chair. When he was down on the floor almost he lost his balance a bit, but was okay.

Sunday I made a special orange sauce with pineapple and banana bits that I served over the frozen waffles.

He said he had a fever on Sunday. I felt his forehead but seemed okay. I gave him some aspirin though.

Earlier in the week Suzie came over and watched Dad. She feel asleep waiting for him to go to bed. He then got out of his chair and nudged her to take him to the bathroom.

Today when he awoke this morning, (he spent most of the night in the easy chair), his briefs were dry, which was great.

No comments: