Sunday, May 16, 2004

I spoke to Dad on the phone today. He knew who I was and sounded
good.

Though it was about 1:00 p.m. his time, when I asked if I had interrupted anything, he said "No," that he was just waiting around for breakfast (or lunch) - which he thought would be another hour or two. I asked him about cribbage with Mom, and he said he usually plays solitaire with her. He seemed to think that Cathy would be picking him up later to go somewhere that night (Sunday), and possibly Barbara. He wasn't sure about me, but when I said I was in Minnesota, he indicated "Oh, yes," that of course then I wouldn't be.

He said the weather was nice, though a little cooler today. I asked about a walk, and he said he does run up and down the hall a little bit! Also, that maybe he would go out with Cathy.

I told him that I loved him.

Love, Jennie

No comments: