Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dad's Weekend

This past weekend I worked on Saturday, so Friday was my day off to go the Dixie Fair with Suzie and Ella. We had fun eating deep fried Oreos, deep fried vegetables, lemonade, etc. And enjoying the baby changing tent so Suzie could feed Ella.

Unfortunately Dad had a Number 2 accident in his pants! I think he thought he was passing gas. He got up to use the toilet but it was too late.

I was putting together a jigsaw puzzle and asked where the Kara Sea was. Dad had a sense that where he thought it might be. I had never heard of it. After hours of being totally silent, he said where it was located, just as if he hadn't been quiet for hours. (I have now forgotten what he said.)

I sent away for an absentee ballot for Dad. (I hope he votes for Democrats, but he may vote for John McCain, as he used to really like him!).

No comments: