Monday, January 28, 2008

Dad's Weekend

We went to a church Father Daughter dance. Most of the daughters were 10 years old, but I missed it then, so this will just have to make up!

We had some nice hors d'oeuvres and finally asked Dad to dance. He basically stood in one place and swayed a bit. Then he sort of got mad and asked me to set up the people in the other side of the room! I decided to go home then as Dad must be getting tired.

It was fun to get out of the house. I hope to take Dad out to a play for my birthday next Sunday.

The rest of the weekend went okay. I worked on a jigsaw puzzle while Dad watched Tiger Woods perform a great game! He was really excited as he watched it.

On Sunday I fixed Pizza (frozen from last week). Dad didn't eat much, but luckily he made his piece look so unattractive by cutting it up in small pieces that I didn't feel tempted to eat his leftovers!

No comments: