Friday, January 09, 2009

Dad at Kenny's House Day 2-3

Dad is enjoying another day at my house. I called at Lunchtime to see how Dad was doing. Judy gave him macaroni and cheese, and he ate it all. We moved the small tv to living room so he could sit on big chair, and stay there instead of his room. For dinner he ate steak and rice. I forgot to give him his evening medicine on Wednesday, so I made sure not to forget again. This may have caused his current constipated state. He sat on toilet for a while and may have had BM, but not sure, as I wasn't brave enough to look.

We tried to played cribbage, but didn't seem very interested. I had Zeek hold his cards. Zeek had never played cribbage before, but with my help, he managed to score 60 first, and win (only half a game)

He slept well but was all wet when he woke up this morning (1-09-09). Judy and I gave him a shower. I think that made him feel a lot better. He ate fiber 1 cereal for breakfast with banannas. He ate most of it, but wouldn't finish it.

I called Judy at lunch. He had egg sandwich, and cantaloupe for lunch, and is currently resting. I am going to get prunes for him to eat on way home.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I doubt that missing one dose would give Dad constipation. I someitmes give overnight laxative after 2-3 days of no bowel movement. Plus prune juice and plenty of water!