Monday, January 11, 2010

Mr Dancy Update Monday

Upon arrival Mr Dancy was awake and began talking immediately. He began his day with his regular morning routine of care. He ate breakfast and then participated in a card game was very alert today and aware of his surroundings. He went outside for a walk and returned inside to his room and he began telling me that his picture was on the wall and the other picture was his wife suzie so i got the family photo album out and he was able to identify kenneth,barb,cathy,and jenny. He ask me where was kenneth at i told him probably working and he ask me who house this was i told him barb and he asked me where was she at and when did she buy the house and who lived in here before she moved here. He was very interested in watching tv today. He went to eat lunch but stated to me that he just was not to hungry so he did not eat very much. After lunch i asked him if wanted to play game and he said he just wanted to relax. I took him to his room and he asked to lay down and wanted to watch tv and that is exactly what he did. He asked me to turn to channel 3 and i did. He began asking me about his bank book and i told him that i did not know where that was that he would have to talk to barb about that and he continued to ask about his banking info so i told him to talk to barb about that when she gets home. He moved around very well today and rested the remainder of the day.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Thanks for the nice comments.