Monday, December 03, 2007

Christmas Month Begins

It was a busy weekend. Bettie stayed with Dad while I went to exercise class on Saturday and worked on my Barbie Angel Tree Ornament. At Dad's house I put up the last ornament on the tree, as well as the candy cane door ornament, and theXmas music boxes.

Saturday evening I had cod and chicken with Dad. (I have to watch myself, sometimes I try to "clean up" his plate!). Plus I ate the cake dessert PLUS ice cream and candy later!

Sunday Dad watched the football games. Luckily the Panthers won for a change but the Saints got beaten by a last minute touchdown pass. Yuck! Dad also signed the Xmas cards to my siblings, and his grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

Dad seems to be itching less. I will see him again on Wednesday to bring him more Claritin, etc.

Also on Friday he has an appointment with Dr. Wingate, podiatrist. I will go with him and Ilene and then go on to work.

No comments: