Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Xma and Boxing Day

Today is a bit rainy so I will probably stay in with Dad (at my house) and do some yoga and maybe work on my Barbie doll's Angel tree outfit.

Last night when I took Dad to the bathroom before bed about midnight his briefs were wet as usual. But after I changed him and he brushed his teeth he mentioned he had to go to the bathroom again! He was totally soaked again. He used to pee while he was sitting on the toilet, but I forgot to check before he got up. He said he has trouble peeing. So maybe he has a delayed reaction. I will ask Dr. Lichstein about that next month.

I will try to have Dr. Lichstein's nurse give Dad his B12 injection next month so that he doesn't have to have a home nurse come and visit that month. It may be possible to have Dad just go to the Health Center each month for an injection instead, since he seems to enjoy driving and Ilene likes to get out as well. Also Ilene is able to monitor his blood pressure so it may be possible to drop the nurse care. ?!?!

We had fun at Ashley's stepfather's home. I played Sudoku animal game with the kids, but it is a bit difficult for them. But I am sure they will pick up on it soon. Also an animal sequence game as well.

The 60 mile drive back home went well. Dad read me all the signs (it was dark even).

No comments: