Sunday, December 09, 2007

Dad is itching less

Bettie stayed with Dad late Friday night through Saturday afternoon. She reports that he is itching less. When he woke up she put a lot of cream on his chest and back followed by Zeasorb, a special powder for itching.

He walked around a lot [he sits in the chair most of the time with me}. When I arrived he didn't notice, as he was engrossed in the movie "X-Men". Afterwards we watched another movie Deck the Halls with Danny Devito and Matt Broderick. It was dumb but enjoyable.

I applied some more cream today to Dad's back. I put some cream and put it in his hand and said to apply to his chest. Dad acted like he wanted me to apply it to his privates, but I said he could do that himself. Five minutes later he still had the cream in his hand. I finally just spread it on his chest. I don't mind applying to the butt region, but some areas are just not easy for me!

No comments: