Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Xmas

This weekend has been Xmas weekend. Bettie stayed with Dad on Saturday and Sunday afternoons so I could do some more shopping and cleaning at home. (But the house was still somewhat messy!)

Christmas Eve Dad came over and we watched some football and watched my new robot vacuum cleaner (courtesey of Dad's Xmas gift!) clean my floor. I actually had vacuumed it beforehand. The cleaner said to empty the cartridge after three cleanings, but I did it after two and it was jam-packed with hair and fuzz! It comes equipped with a infra-ray device to keep it in one room. I ran around after "Bubba" to make sure he had a clear path with as little obstacles as possible!

Today, we woke up and opened some presents. Dad enjoyed opening the box of Peanut Brittle from Barb. He also put on the Carolina Panthers ballcap I won on the Pepsi website. (I find caps from coke and pepsi products for prizes)

More later. We will be going to Jason's inlaws in Charlotte.

No comments: