Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Dad took another memory test at Dr. Johnston's. She doesn't want us to give him "help". It is hard because I can sort of understand what he is talking about and at times she seems confused by his answers. But he seems to be able to talk about the war in Iraq easier than names. He was talking about Jennie, his sister than started talking about Jennie my sister. (I personally don't mind that kind of conversation that switches gears, but she was asking him about his own siblings).

Anyway, Dad says his shoes bother him, and his eyes feel better when he takes them off. SOmetimes he just slips them on with the heel pushing down on the back of the shoe. Maybe some clogs or sandals would be better.

Dad is still doing good with Scrabble and Cribbage. I was getting bored with dominos and solitaire for three. I always make sure he has the blue peg. One time he was green and he kept asking what color he was. By the end of the game I forgot what color I was!

No comments: