Tuesday, June 15, 2004

We played Scrabble yesterday. Dad tried to use the word Foxer but I challenged him. I had tried to use the word brainer but Dad challenged me. I was thinking of the expression no-brainer, but was not in dictionary. Since Dad will not count his score Mom and I do it--I watch Mom carefully but ususally she gets it right.

I tried a new food item for the lunch Black bean burgers, made with beans, corn and tomatoes, okay but a bit dry. I also prepared a frozen spinach souffle and added swiss cheese and eggs to make it different.

Talked about getting a cell phone. I may get a tracphone at first because there is no commitment. Mom thinks the "free" phone is a better deal, but the ad does not tell how much the activation fee is. Dad immediately said no. Suzie might get one and I want to borrow it to see how it works.

No comments: