Sunday, March 18, 2007

Drive with Dad

I drove down to see Jason's new house with Dad (about 60 miles). Jason wasn't home--out getting his TV screen fixed. One of the remote controls for the Wii system got thrown at the screen and tore it a bit. I guess those games can get violent! It is nicely sodded in the front with straw in the back that will hopefully grow grass really soon. Inside it is airy and nice with a small bedroom next to front door that will be used for computer room. There is a nice master bath with a very large tub! Not sure if it is a hot tub or not. The toilets are lower than Dad's though, so he was surprised when he started to sit down. I was too!

When we got back Dad was too tired to get up and eat dinner. He barely ate 1/2 of a pecan pie. I hope he is okay. Maybe he is coming down with flu or just tired, not sure.

I hope the ride did not tire him; I thought he would enjoy the change of scenery. Oh well.

No comments: