Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mr Dancy Update Saturday

Mr Dancy was sitting upright on the floor when i arrived this morning. I assumed he got and began to walk and perhaps lost his balance and fell on the floor, he did not appear to be in pain or hurt he began talking immediately as i walked into the room he was sitting up against the bed on the floor. I asked him what happened but of he was unable to tell me, I then asked liz if she heard any noise or movements and she stated that she heard him yell but only once and since he do that all the time she did not think anything was seriously wrong. She assisted me with getting him off the floor and he began to fight us as we were trying to remove him from the floor and later calm down after realize that we were not trying to harm him. He sat in the chair for a little while and later he started his regular morning routine of care. He moved around great i did not notice any bruising and appear to be fine.
After breakfast he and dylan entertained one another dylan noticed him playing with his game and took some of the pieces and Mr Dancy began to play with dylan for a while and once dylan decided to give him back the pieces to the game he continued playing for maybe 15 or 20 minutes. They entertained each other again until dylan left and then Mr Dancy dosed off a little and later on he went on his morning walk. After his walk he came inside and rested then he ate lunch and i tried to get him involved in another game but he did not seem to have any interest. Later he went outside for his afternoon walk and returned and went into his room and looked through his USS New Jersey book and that was the end of day. He had a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Wanted to point out that I had left that morning around 7 am to attend Ryland's cross country meet. Liz was there to take care of Dylan, and normally Dad will stay asleep or in his bed until Lois arrives at 8am. I didn't notice any noise from Dad's room before I left, though I didn't peek in.

Catherine said...

It sounds like "alls well that ends well". If you feel like talking about it feel free to call me.

I know it is hard to manage everything all the time, so I can understand if there is a slight mishap every once in a while.

I hope you and Dad have a nice weekend.